BMW M3 E46 Hood, manufactured 100% Prepreg fiber and cured in autoclave in our facilities in Spain by qualified personnel with years of experience in the manufacture of automotive components.
This is a vented reinterpretation of the original hood. Thanks to the openings present in the hood we managed to eliminate the hot air that is generated in the engine bay, and thus cool it. In the interior there are also aesthetic changes, the nerves visible in the original piece are modified and adapted to the new exterior design. As a result we obtain a technically improved part with a careful and sporty appearance that matches the aesthetics of the vehicle. The hood is manufactured in two parts (exterior and interior) which are then joined in an assembly bench by means of adhesive, resulting in a structural part of great resistance. Nuts fixed to the laminate by means of structural adhesive are used.
For the premium finish we use several layers of UV-protective polyurethane varnish, which provides a shine and durable finish, no yellowing guaranteed
The hood can be used with the original locks, kidneys and grilles.
• BASIC VERSION: hood made 70% glass fiber prepreg and 30% carbon fiber prepreg. Straight from mould, both interior and exterior, no varnished or primed
• PREMIUM VERSION: hood 100% carbon fiber prepreg. You can choose matte or gloss varnish finish on interior, and primed (ready to paint) or gloss varnish on exterior
• Hood 100% Fiber Prepreg
• 2 year warranty
• Unique in the market 100% Carbon Prepreg autoclaved (premiun version)
• Weight: 4,9 Kg (4,3 kg reduction compared to OEM)
• 2×2 weave
• High gloss UV protection varnish (premium version)
• Perfect fit. No adjustment required
• E46 M3 BMW
**Prices do not include customs fees in the country of destination